Best Grand Canyon Tours From Las Vegas
At Last, There You Are At The Grand Canyon!
What Our Guests Say About Detours At TripAdvisor.com:
Your Grand Canyon Tour Includes:
- Entry To South Rim National Park
- Walk Along Rim – Mather Point to Yavapai Point; Yavapai Point to Bright Angel Lodge (optional)
- Remarkable Photo Opportunities
- Pickup at Most Las Vegas Hotels
- Morning Snack, Juice, Bottled Water
- Air-Conditioned Luxury Van or VIP Mini-Bus, specially outfitted with individual reclining Captain’s Chairs for your comfort
- Experienced Guide, Narrated Tour
Experienced Guides Showing You
The American West.
Grand Canyon West Skywalk | Grand Canyon South Rim National Park | Hoover Dam
Death Valley | Zion National Park | Bryce Canyon | Private Multi-Day Tours
Transcript of Video: “Grand Canyon Tours -South Rim from Las Vegas”
Hi, Doc Wymer here, Las Vegas Tour Guide, here for Detours of Nevada.
Come along with us on a professionally guided tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim. You’ll have an unforgettable day.
There are several other Las Vegas tour companies that go to the South Rim. I used to work for the competition, so I can tell you from my own experience: none of them will give you a better , more comfortable tour than we do.
That goes for Detours of Nevada’s tours from Las Vegas to the
Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk,
Grand Canyon National Park South Rim,
Hoover Dam / Hover Dam Bridge Tour,
Death Valley National Park Tour,
Zions Park Tour,
Bryce Canyon, and
Private Multi-Day Tours.
This is Doc Wymer… thanks for watching.
Book YOUR Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas with Detours of Nevada.
Not the biggest, just the best.
As I said earlier, the South Rim – Grand Canyon National Park tour is very popular, and seats fill up – so call now to book your Las Vegas to South Rim Tour from Las Vegas, or ask the concierge at your hotel to book Detours of Nevada for you.
- Building Skywalk at Grand Canyon West: From a Las Vegas Tour Guide - December 8, 2019
- Boulder Dam Tour or Hoover Dam Tour - May 11, 2012
- A Visit To Hoover Dam and Hoover Dam Bridge - May 10, 2012