Grand Canyon West Rim Tour From Las Vegas
How Long Have You Wanted To See The Grand Canyon? We Can Help Your Dream Come True!
Skywalk at Grand Canyon West opened
March 20, 2007, just over years 5 ago.
Progress Continues at Grand Canyon West Rim
Much has changed since then; the experience at Grand Canyon West Rim is better now than ever before.
Still raw, rugged, and unfinished, Grand Canyon West Rim is a place where you can feel like you are participating in the Grand Canyon, rather than just observing it.
One of my own favorite views is right here at the Grand Canyon West Rim – the view from Guano Point. There is a short, easy walk to a small knoll behind the restaurant, or a more ambitious scramble up the pyramid rock for the 360-degree view above the old tramway structure – either viewpoint will show you what you came to see.
Just 2.5 hours from Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon West Rim is a convenient and memorable day trip, and it is without question one of my own favorite tours.
Your Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Includes:
- Entrance to Grand Canyon West Rim.
- Time to explore Eagle Point, Guano Point, Hualapai Ranch.
- Some walking is involved. A short hike at Guano Point is optional.
- Plenty of Photo Opportunities.
- Pickup at Most Las Vegas Hotels.
- Morning Snack, Juice, Bottled Water.
- Lunch at Grand Canyon West.
- Air-Conditioned Luxury Jeep Tour Trekker, specially outfitted with individual Captain’s Chairs for your comfort.
- Experienced Guide, Narrated Tour.
Your Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Does Not Include:
Entrance to the Skywalk – The Glass Bridge is Optional.
- Some people have a healthy fear of heights, and know very clearly they are not interested in walking out there.
- Others are unsure, and want to actually SEE the Skywalk BEFORE they pay for tickets that are not refundable.
- Some people who see it decide they really do want to experience the adventure of the Skywalk and go ahead and buy tickets; others are completely satisfied to see the Skywalk from a distance.
Skywalk tickets may be purchased:
- In advance, at the time you book your tour.
- On-site, if you prefer to see it before you decide.
Skywalk is Optional – tickets are not refundable
if you change your mind later.
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
- West Rim Tour Price: $249 per person
- Skywalk Price: $35 additional, per person
- Departs Las Vegas: approx. 7 a.m.
- Return to Las Vegas: approx. 8 p.m.
- Duration: Approx. 10 hours
Join Us For A Memorable Tour!
Book Now! 1-702-743-7379
Experienced Guides Showing You
The American West.
[showhide type=”videotranscript” more_text=”Show ‘Grand Canyon Skywalk Tours from Las Vegas Video’ Transcript” less_text=”Hide ‘Grand Canyon Skywalk Tours from Las Vegas Video’ Transcript”]
Transcript of Video: “Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour from Las Vegas Video”
Hi, Doc Wymer here, Las Vegas Tour Guide, here for Detours of Nevada.
Come along with us on a professionally guided tour to Grand Canyon West. You’ll have an unforgettable day, and you’ll be back in Las Vegas in plenty of time for an early supper and a show.
There are only a few other Las Vegas tour companies that even go to Skywalk at Grand Canyon. In fact, I used to work for the competition. So I can tell you from my own experience: none of them will give you a better Skywalk Tour than we do.
That goes for the Detours of Nevada tours from Las Vegas to the
Grand Canyon Skywalk Tours,
Grand Canyon National Park South Rim,
Hoover Dam / Hover Dam Bridge Tour,
Death Valley National Park Tour,
Zions Park Tour,
Bryce Canyon, and
Private Multi-Day Tours.
This is Doc Wymer… thanks for watching.
As I said earlier, the Grand Canyon West and Skywalk tour is very popular, and seats fill up – so call now to book your Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Tour.