This is a truly exceptional Las Vegas tour experience for first-time visitors.
Your guide for the Las Vegas City Tour lives right here in Las Vegas, and on this tour your guide will help bring Vegas to life for you.
We plan our departure times so you can see the Vegas Strip at its best, as the lights go on.
Welcome to Las Vegas
In fact, some of us think this tour should be called the Las Vegas City Lights Tour.
It starts at the World Famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign you’ve seen in movies for decades.
Then you will cruise The Strip from one end to the other, and more.
We take advantage of the evening traffic on the Strip… it allows us to drive you slowly through it, and we have time to tell you stories and answer your questions as you leisurely view the unrivaled Vegas hotels and casinos, many of which stand as architectural wonders.
Next stop is a taste of popular culture, the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, whose celebrity owners can be seen on the History Channel’s “Pawn Stars” show.
They are rarely seen any more, having become so famous. But you never know… we saw ‘The Old Man” down there recently…
RECENTLY ADDED: The Pink Jeep Vegas City Tour gets a makeover!
We now include The Mob Museum!
None of us (not even the Mayor) can remember the real name (The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement), but we know it is in the old post office.
You’ll get a personal tour of the artifacts and interactive displays that tell the stories of the Mob’s impact on the history of our nation and City of Las Vegas.
Old Vegas / New Vegas: The Fremont Street Experience
Finally, you’ll take in an over-the-top entertainment extravaganza: the world-famous Fremont Street Experience.
Five city blocks long, the high-tech overhead canopy explodes with huge animations, synchronized music, live video feeds, and more.
And despite the high-tech things going on overhead, if you want a feel of ‘Old Las Vegas’ this is where you must come to find it. It is still here in many ways – inside the old casinos that remain – Fremont, Four Queens, Binyons, Golden Gate, and more.
Fremont Street retains the last feel of vintage Vegas with its historic Vegas neon signs, setting the stage for non-stop lively entertainment, eye-popping shows and fun activities for the whole family.
- $109 per person
- Tour Time: Approx. 4.5 hours
- A Fuel Surcharge Fee of $3.00 Will Be Applied
- All fees included
- Evening Departure
- Departure times will vary depending on hours of darkness and will be issued during the tour confirmation process.
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- This tour also includes a light meal; please contact us with your selection
- Small group experience
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please call us for special requirements such as a car seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old or 60lbs.
- No children under 2 will be permitted on tour.