Skywalk at Grand Canyon West
Yes… We Know…
Many people are afraid of heights.
We Understand. It’s Okay.
It is the Grand Canyon, after all.
And the Skywalk… This truly unique adventure is not for everybody.
That is why Skywalk is an ‘optional upgrade’.
- Tickets can be purchased when you book your Grand Canyon West tour package;
- Tickets for Skywalk can be purchased on site, after you actually take a look at it from a distance.
Remember, our ‘fear of heights’ is a normal and very natural self-protection for us. Standing near the edge of a cliff is still dangerous. And remember, our ancestors did not have welded steel and thick glass to stand on.
In fact, like most people… I, too, am afraid of heights.
And I decided to face my fears and ‘WALK THE SKY’ – and it was great!
If YOU are ready… upgrade your West Rim tour package to include the Skywalk.
The Skywalk Experience really is amazing.
- Words cannot describe the sensations you will experience as you stand 4,000 feet above the Colorado River.
- You’ll feel the wind coming up from deep in the canyon wash over your face as you see the Grand Canyon from one of the very best viewing points anywhere.
- You’ll see Eagle Point the way the eagles do.
- This is a remarkable, unforgettable experience.
- You have to see this… to feel this… for yourself.
Doc Wymer, Las Vegas Tour Guide
Latest posts by Martin McUber, Las Vegas Tour Guide (see all)
- Building Skywalk at Grand Canyon West: From a Las Vegas Tour Guide - December 8, 2019
- Boulder Dam Tour or Hoover Dam Tour - May 11, 2012
- A Visit To Hoover Dam and Hoover Dam Bridge - May 10, 2012